LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas) pump Subotica
Liquefied petroleum gas (LPG or LPG from Liquefied Petroleum Gas), or auto gas or more commonly known in the household as gas, is a mixture of hydrocarbon gases, which is also used as a fuel for cars and other consumer consumers. It is the modern name for propane-butane as it was formerly called “gas” for households.
It is used as an energy source in households and in nature (in places where there is no electricity), primarily for cooking and less often for heating, because for that purpose a larger amount is needed on a daily basis. In households, LPG is used in the form of gas (propane-butane) bottles, the size of which is usually expressed in kilograms.
With the advancement of technology, it also found a significant place in the automotive industry as a propellant instead of gasoline by installing a special bottle and an additional gas system.
What are the advantages of using LPG (liquefied petroleum gas) as a fuel for motor vehicles?
LPG is used as fuel for internal combustion engines, both because of the price that is significantly lower than the price of gasoline, and for environmental reasons, and has certain positive technical properties:
- significantly higher octane strength, lower evaporation point
- better making of a mixture with air, which has a lower ignition temperature, which allows the operation of the engine with a much poorer mixture
- does not create fuel condensation on the cylinder walls, which indirectly prolongs the service life of the engine
- its disadvantage is lower thermal power compared to gasoline, so it requires a slightly larger amount of LPG fuel (by about 10-20%), but this is compensated by a much lower price.
In which locations does CryoGas offer the purchase of LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas)?
Our LPG or Liquefied Petroleum Gas pumps are located in the following locations in Serbia:
- BC Zemun - Zeleznicka bb, Belgrade (industrial zone Zmaj)
- BC Cukarica - Ibarski put br.60, Belgrade (loop Orlovaca)
- BC Palilula - Dragoslava Srejovica 1, Belgrade
- BC Subotica - Djordja Natosevica bb, Subotica
- BC Indjija - Save Kovacevica bb, Indjija
- Operational in year 2021.: BC Stara Pazova, BC Novi Sad, BC Smederevo i BC Sremska Mitrovica.