We provide packaging, bottles, batteries and tanks. We design and install installations, substations and gas stations with tanks.
EVERYTHING INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF GAS
We deliver goods (technical gases and LPG) according to customer needs. We also test the packaging for technical gases. Brand new bottles can be bought here - both for technical gases and LPG.
Sales of bottles: oxygen, nitrogen, argon, carbon dioxide, acetylene, ammonia, methane, propane, gas mixtures, butane, freon. The best price on the market.
We offer bottles for all gases and different volumes: small bottles (1 kg, 3 kg, 5 kg, 7 kg, 10 kg) and large bottles.
Oxygen - O2
- Liquid oxygen (delivery and transport to the consumer - in the tank).
- Liquid oxygen in pallet tanks and containers.
- Oxygen in bottles and batteries (standard and special purity).
- Quality SRPS H.F1.010.
Nitrogen - N2
- Liquid nitrogen (delivery and transport to the consumer - in the tank).
- Liquid nitrogen in smaller vessels and pallet tanks.
- Quality SRPS H.F1.013.
- Nitrogen bottles and batteries (standard and special purity).
- Quality SRPS H.F1.012.
Carbon dioxide - CO2
- Liquid carbon dioxide (CO2) (delivery and transport to consumers - in the tank).
- Carbon dioxide in bottles and batteries.
- Filling CO2 bottles of all types - volume, size and purpose (welding, inertization, fire fighting, food freezing, etc.).
- Quality SRPS H.F1.016.
- Liquid argon (delivery and transport to the consumer).
- Argon compressed in bottles and batteries (standard and special purity).
- Quality SRPSH.F1.014.
- Gas in bottles with a volume of 40, 50 and 10 Lit.
- Filling adequate to the volume of the bottle and the saturation of the porous mass.
- Quality SRPSH.F1.020.
Ammonia - NH3
- Liquid ammonia (delivery and transport to the consumer).
- Ammonia content ≥ 99.5%.
- In bottles - for the needs of cooling systems and heat treatment, in the chemical and pharmaceutical industry.
- Car air conditioning
Propane (for metal cutting)
- In standard size bottles - fillings: 10 kg and 35 kg
- Quality SRPS B.H2.134.
Methane (CH4) (for metal cutting)
- Natural gas of the highest quality - compressed in bottles and batteries (CNG).
- Possibility of supplying larger capacities - trailers.
- Quality SRPS EN ISO 15403-1.
Gas mixtures (MIX)
- Mixture of gases - compressed in bottles and batteries.
- Gas mixtures for welding various contents
- 2-component and 3-component mixtures - in the required proportions.
- Standard and special purities (5.0) and Balloon-gas
- Gas in bottles of 20, 40 and 50 Lit.
- Cooling systems, car air conditioning
- Freon gas for air conditioning
- Freon in a small bottle, non-returnable packaging